Active Kids Vacation Care provides professional, supervised childcare
The Active Kids Vacation Care program is designed to get kids moving and being creative every day. We have everything from waterslide sessions, dance classes and science experiments to waterslide and pool fun.
The program will keep your children safe, happy and healthy during the school holiday period. Please be aware that bookings are essential for so we can organise the correct staff to child ratio.
To view the latest school holiday program please visit our Holiday Vacation Care page.
For more information you can download the September/October Parents Handbook HERE
The program for each day is generally the same and is as follows:
- Morning Session 7.30am to 11am is aimed to get the kids moving with sports and activities in our stadium area.
- Middle Session 11am to 2pm is in the pool area playing games and riding the slide
- Afternoon Session 2pm to 6pm is spent in our Multipurpose Youth Space where kids can relax with music, create, experiment and let their imaginations run wild.
Please note: Movies may be run in the afternoons even if not printed on the official program.
We believe that the staff to child ratio is an important factor in determining the quality of care that we provide. Our ratios for the morning and afternoon activities are 1:15.
What to bring:
- A packed lunch (no nuts or products containing nuts)
- Swimmers and towel
- Drink bottle
- Spare shirt for arts and craft
Contacts and enrolment
Phone: 0412 797 916
Online enrolments: https://activekids-gsac.hubworks.com.au