Fun for all ages on our giant inflatable
OUR GIANT INFLATABLE IS CLOSED DUE TO OUR REDUCED WINTER HOURS
Our 'Giant Inflatable' obstacle course enhances your fun at the pool. Open Saturdays and throughout the summer school holidays.
Inflatable = 12pm to 3pm Saturdays PLUS every day during the summer school holidays
Entry for the Inflatable is charge per person on top of pool entry prices.
$3.50 per person (plus pool entry fee)
Annual Combo Pass
Waterslide / Inflatable Annual Combo Pass - $130 per person - valid at both GSAC & LMB
Waterslide / Inflatable Annual Combo Pass - $110 (subsequent family members) - valid at both GSAC & LMB
We also have special packages available for Birthday Party Bookings - please see our relevant Parties Page for more information (click HERE)
- Always wait for the staff member to instruct you before getting on the pool inflatable
- Never swim under the pool inflatable.
- No more than one participant is to be on the pool inflatable at any one time unless they come under the height restriction. If so then participants may dual race.
- Never get on the pool inflatable from the side, all participants must start from the starting platform.
- Never move the pool inflatable while other participants are on it.
- Never run onto the pool inflatable, always start from a standing position
- Never throw any items at other participants while on the pool inflatable
- Always exit the pool inflatable area as soon as possible after falling off.
- When at the end of the pool inflatable always go feet first.
- Never jump on or off the pool inflatable.
- Children under 10 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian while using the pool inflatable.
- Non swimmers are advised not to use the pool inflatable unless accompanied by an adult or using an approved P.F.D
- No diving from the top of the slide. Children are to slide down feet first.
- Only 1 person down the slide at a time.
- No rough conduct of any form will be permitted. Rough conduct will result in immediate expulsion from the centre.