Fitness Passport Cards Accepted at GSAC
Goonellabah Sports and Aquatic Centre (GSAC) warmly welcomes all Fitness Passport holders to enjoy the gym, pool and stadium – everything you need under one roof.
Here at GSAC you can:
- Workout in your time – purchase a 24/7 tag for $44.00, complete a safety and security induction with a staff member and access the gym when you want.
- Jump around and get fit – participate in over 35 group fitness classes across the week. Just book in at reception when you scan your Fitness Passport card.
- Swim laps or just stay cool – access the pool at GSAC all year round and Lismore Memorial Baths during operating season. This includes Swimfit sessions (adult non-competitive squad) and aqua aerobics.
- Workout on the gym floor – get a barcode to enter the gym after you scan your Fitness Passport card at reception. You can request a personalised gym program from a qualified trainer, by simply booking a half hour Personal Training Session ($45). OR go with a standard gym program, available at the gym desk.
- Go next level and do personal training – book single, 5 or 10 pack Personal Training Sessions and InBody Scans with SWITCH Personal Trainers – ask for the Personal Training rates card.
Children aged 14 and above can participate in resistance training if supervised by a parent on the gym floor. Children aged 16 years and above do not require supervision.
We trust you'll enjoy your visit to GSAC. If you have any questions, please contact us on 02 66 255 370